New Snow, New Hat

I actually completed the lace hat over the weekend, but it is blocking now, so photos will follow.

As soon as that hat was done, I picked up the easiest, smallest project I could find.



I made the baby beanie from tilli tomas. It is supposed to be in Flurries yarn with glass beads. Very pretty, but I didn't have any. Therefore, I used the Wool Bamboo from Classic Elite in celery. I used 72 stitches on size 5 circular with the magic loop method (my new favorite!). I had to decrease 2 stitches in the row before the regular decreases start, but it turned out fine.

We had another snow storm last night.



I thought I was sick of snow, but it is too pretty outside to feel that way. It is warm enough that the snow is snowman sticky. Maybe I should make a baby snowman for the hat.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Cute hat! Nice snow photos too.

Post a Comment

You are awesome! Thanks for leaving a comment :)