Bathroom Renovation: Installment Three

I can't believe that the bathroom has been done for a week and a half and I didn't post photos yet. Back in the beginning of March, things looked like this:



Unfortunately, the splash tile didn't work with the new vanity and sink, so most of the time since then was spent removing old tile and glue and plastering and painting the walls. After that, it took me a few days to wrangle the old plumbing to fit with the new vanity and sink. I appreciate the help from Ben with lifting the sink and vanity in and out about 10 times. Also, neighbor Greg helped with putting the old toilet back in place so we didn't have any leaks (no toilet leaks--very important). And now the bathroom looks like this:







I'm so happy it is done!

1 comment:

melissa said...

looks fabulous!

Post a Comment

You are awesome! Thanks for leaving a comment :)