Baby in handknits


Baby in handknits
Originally uploaded by quirky granola girl

My sweet 9 pounder with the jackrabbit feet is already too big for any newborn sized clothing or shoes. Thankfully, the booties I knit for him stretch a little.
When these were on the needles, Ben debated with me whether a boy could wear these colors. Since then, we've decided that Henry is man enough to carry it off.
I have to finish the laces on a second pair (all blue) that I made, but he hasn't been wearing this pair very much in the 90 plus degree weather. I'll have to look for bigger pattern for some winter time footwear.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Those are awesome! And the pair you made for River still fits her. Now that she doesn't have to wear her harness anymore, she can wear her booties. :)

Post a Comment

You are awesome! Thanks for leaving a comment :)