Bay Beach

Last week (was it really over a week ago? where does the time go?) we made our first overnight trip with Henry. In fact, we stayed three nights in Green Bay with my brother and sister-in-law (they were fabulous hosts for a couple with a new baby--thanks guys!). While we were in Green Bay, I had to take my neice to Bay Beach. Bay Beach is a great amusement park with carnival rides that still only cost 50 cents. I've taken Haille there every summer since she was one and a half. Now it is Henry's turn at only 2 months old.

Here are my parents and Haille on the train. Henry slept through the long line and the ride.



Henry woke up a little for the helicopters...



...and he was fully awake to enjoy the carousel.



We had a great time at the park and on our visit to Green Bay. This was the first of many summer trips for this little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome! Thanks for leaving a comment :)