Status Quo

I don't have a great reason for not posting lately, except that I don't have much to say or to show.  I'm still working on the wall quilt sewing and it is coming along nicely.  I have some gift sewing and knitting in the works, but can't share pictures, and Henry is still just as cute as ever.

The only notable news is that my thermometer shows 58 degrees and it is the 22nd of November. in Wisconsin. I'm not kidding.  Henry was barefoot and without a hat when we sat outside today.  That's just wild.

So I'm going to enjoy this gorgeous day with my two guys and I'll be back next week.  In the meantime, here is my favorite fall picture of Henry.


6 comments:

cmv said...

oh that is such a sweet sweet picture! love it!

melissa said...

we're having that crazy warm weather over here as well. glad you got to go out and enjoy it with the two lovely men in your life.

that is a completely adorable picture, i love it too!

Heather said...

What a sweet picture :)
Our weather has been really similar here. It is supposed to be close to 60 degrees here on Thanksgiving, which is unheard of for this time of year in Colorado. I keep telling myself to enjoy it while we can, because it will not last for long.

perchesinthesoul said...

Such a cute picture!! And all the autumn leaves in the background, so pretty.

Angel Funk said...

It was almost 70 here today! Of course I'm in the South and you most definitely are NOT. Hope you had a great T'giving!

Kristin said...

Aww, that is just the sweetest little face!

Post a Comment

You are awesome! Thanks for leaving a comment :)