Turkey Leftovers




For those into vintage finds, here is a postcard from 1910 that I found at an antique store.








This is a page from a vintage children's book from 1964.  The title of the book is Never Tease a Weasel and we adore reading the book aloud as much as we enjoy the illustrations.








And, lastly, Henry and I did some turkey crafting last Wednesday.  I think it turned out rather well.



I hope your Thanksgiving was grand.  I, for one, am thankful for my new guy, my new blogging friends and all of the crafting inspiration that I find on the web.  Thank you.

4 comments:

Tania said...

Henry's turkey is PERFECT! Further kid jusification that hands should always be dirty.

melissa said...

what a fun parade of turkeys! (except maybe that guy on the top - he kinda creeps me out.)

i love henry's turkey - is this something you plan to make an annual occurrence?

kyndale said...

I like it! I think it turned out very nice. I like the vintage images too.

cmv said...

adorable! i love that little turkey!

Post a Comment

You are awesome! Thanks for leaving a comment :)