It's looking (a little) like Christmas

Liz in my It's Sew Easy Bee-ing Green Bee sent these holiday fabrics and asked for wonky log cabin or square in square blocks.  Looking at her inspiration gallery I could see that she liked a higher degree of wonk than I prefer.  I tried really hard to make these blocks more crooked and freestyle than I usually like.  And, it turns out that I really love them.  This design goes really well with the bright and fun fabrics.  What do you think?




My next bee blocks are out of some bright and springy fabrics. In fact, the only fall sewing I have in mind is for a Halloween costume for Henry, but I have a lot of planning to do before I attempt that. Until then, bring on the springy pinks and greens and the string blocks.  I'm not quite ready for more holiday sewing...yet.
.

2 comments:

melissa said...

love them! what a fun little peep at things to come!

knitting said...

ooh i love all these wiggly squares. so much fun!

Post a Comment

You are awesome! Thanks for leaving a comment :)