Another Fabric Swap

We've been really sick over here for over a week.  I have tucked some sewing here and there, but no outdoor photography for the sick girl.  In fact, in 8 days, I've only been outside to get the mail or to go to the doctor's office.  I think I've turned the corner though, so I hope to have some bigger updates in a few days. 

And now onto fabric swap news.  I did receive my squares from the I Spy Swap.  In the next few months you'll see not one, not two, but four I Spy quilts made from fabrics I've collected, scraps from friends and squares from the swap.  I have big, big plans.

But, that swap wasn't enough.  I also signed up for the Color Wheel Charm Pack Swap over at fabriKate.  My color to send out was aqua (the argyle and the safety pins are my favorites).  I'm anxious to see the rainbow of squares when they show up in my mailbox.

aqua


I just counted the number of bee squares that I owe by the end of the month: 13!
and the number of unfinished quilts I have been actively working on in the last few months: 9!

Pretty rainbow squares might have to wait a little while....

3 comments:

Tania said...

Poor, poor sausage. Hope you're back and track and, um, up for a spot of sewing QUICK STICKS!

melissa said...

i'm sorry to hear you've been so sick!
i hope you're feeling better so soon!

love the fabrics - i can't wait to see all your big ideas come to fruition!

sewtakeahike said...

oh! 13 bee blocks by the end of the month??? You better get your coffee pot going girl and get better soon!

Post a Comment

You are awesome! Thanks for leaving a comment :)