Colors









I'm planning another bee quilt, this time for the May Moms Bee. Each of the ladies contributing to this quilt is a close friend of mine, even though I've only met two of them in person. We've been chatting online since we were pregnant and we've been there for each other through some rough times and joyous times. So, I'm planning a quilt of tiny houses, one to represent each of the May Moms.  A bright little dreamy neighborhood where we can stop by to let the kids play while we drink tea and knit or sew.  I'm stepping into some uncomfortable color territory with the purples and peaches, but I think I like it so far.

2 comments:

Lily Boot said...

Oh my! That red and white bicycle fabric is something else. I've not seen it before - who's the designer?

melissa said...

oh i love the idea of a little neighborhood of all your may-mom friends. that might just be the sweetest thing i've heard all day...

Post a Comment

You are awesome! Thanks for leaving a comment :)