WIP Wednesday

This is the first week that I'm joining Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday.  (Elizabeth is hosting it today.)  For those that don't craft, WIP stands for Works In Progress.  Like most crafters, I'm terrible at working on one thing at a time and notorious for coming up with too, too many ideas for my available crafting time.  So, without further ado, here is the run down of my crazy crafty mess of projects and ideas.


WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced


New Projects
Super Secret Block (no peeking)


Currently in Progress

Friend One Gift Quilt (no peeking)

Sew Buzzy Bee Quilt Top
top left corner


Easy Bee-ing Green Bee Quilt Top
mine 2

Tiny Houses May Mom's Bee Quilt

Dresden Quilt
all sewn up


Mom's Crazy Late Christmas Gift (no peeking)



Finished This Week
3 of the 3x6 Bee blocks done!
3x6 bee block for fallingforpiece3x6 bee block for sunnyauh3x6 bee block for modernbasics1

10 years in the making (Baby) Quilt (x4)!--sneak peek for tomorrow's blog post
the stack

Bee Blocks
2 blocks for Sew Buzzy Bee
1 block for Easy Bee-ing Green Bee
3 of the 3x6 Bee blocks left

Languishing in the Pile
Henry's I Spy Quilt--yikes! his birthday is later this week!
Friend Two Gift Quilt
Pink and Red Baby Quilt
Henry's Growth Chart--double yikes!  he's growing like a weed!

Grand Ideas for sometime soon...
Voile and Bamboo Quilt for me and only me.
Baby Miles' Swimmy Quilt

Stats:
New Projects: 1
Finished Projects: 1 (one quilt turned into 4, but one project off of the list, though)
Bee Blocks: 3 done, 6 left
Total Works: 6 (in progress) and 4 (languishing)

Whew!  Does that make me look crazier than you already knew I was?  This list is why I'm not signing up for any new bees or new swaps for awhile.  Can I resist?  Stay tuned to find out....

14 comments:

ayumills said...

OMG! I thought I have the longest list of WIP, but you just proved me wrong. All your projects (those with pictures) are looking great! I especially love the dresden pieced! (That reminds me I need to work on mine!) Good luck with your WIPs!

Diane said...

Love all your projects. Love the colors against the neutral in the buzzy bee ... all those geese look great!

Britt said...

That all-red-and-white 3x6 block is texturific! Really sharp!

Elizabeth D. said...

Oh my gosh, I love it all!! Especially the Sew Buzzy top, it's looking amazing. Thanks for linking up with WIP Wednesday!

LynCC said...

I just love the word "languishing". . . ;D

Girl, you're doing just fine. Your list is *nowhere* near as long as mine after my Great Roundup of January! I had to develop a double list - a true UFO list and an active WIP list. I'm going to get through every last one, though! Hopefully within 1 year.

Becky said...

Wow! You have some really nice things going on! Love them all! Love the last post too with the vintage sheet quilt! I have one planned too! Glad you linked up and shared!!

Kylie Lloyd said...

Your work is amazing. Love the colours so far. Keep up the great work

Kate S. said...

I love the bright colors you chose for your Sew Buzzy Top, it looks great! Love all the flying geese designs :)

Melinda said...

I really love your projects and you made such great color choices. I really love the Sew Buzzy Bee.

seaschell said...

Wow... I thought my list was long! I really like your flying geese quilt top, and the 3x6 blocks are lovely.

Katie B. said...

So much gorgeousness! I can't even process it! I love every project here! The Sew Buzzy quilt is going to be awesome, and those 3x6 blocks are the best!

audreypawdrey said...

Your 3 x 6 blocks are so fantastic! The Sew Buzzy quilt is going to be gorgeous!

amandajean said...

dude! you have got a list there! i love that you are spelling it all out for all of us to see. i'm glad i'm not the only one knee (or neck) deep in projects!

i had been doing so good at working on my wips, but i needed a new quilt fix this week. it was delightful! (sorry if I'm being a bad influnce!)

melissa said...

oooooh! i like wip wednesday! i think you have an amazing lineup of projects going on. seeing them all lined up like this reminds me once again just how amazing your skills are!
look at all those projects!!! gorgeous!!

Post a Comment

You are awesome! Thanks for leaving a comment :)