WIP Wednesday #5

Today is another edition of WIP Wednesday hosted at  Lee's place.



WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced




New Projects

name block
Tina's Quilt

Currently in Progress

for Lauree
cocorico bee--September's block plans

plus 2 other bee blocks.


Farmer's Wife Quiltalong--18 out of 111 blocks done.  I've picked out my fabric for 10 more blocks, but no time to sew them.  I have made quite a few more hexies for the back of the quilt.
hexies for the back of my farmer's wife quilt




Fandango Cooperative Quilt--I just picked that dot fabric on the left for the backing of this quilt.  I think the brown will go in a stripe across the back and maybe be used for the binding.
backing choice



Henry's I Spy Quilt --The top is finished and I think I have my quilting plan all set.  I'm piecing a huge improv log cabin block for the back.  Don't ask me why I have to make the quilt back complicated, too.  I have no explanation for it.
so far



sparkling pond
Sparkling Pond --This quilt is still on vacation for a little while.


Ruby

Ruby--still on vacation as well.



Languishing on the Sewing Table:  All of the following projects have not been touched in weeks or months, so I'll just quickly list them here:


tiny housesTiny Houses May Moms Quilt



top left cornerSew Buzzy Bee Quilt Top




all sewn upDresden Quilt



hexies!Hexie project




i spy stackI Spy Quilt for a gift



red and pink wipPink and Red Baby Quilt



hand pieced ball wipHand Pieced Ball



dream on postage stamp wip
Dream On postage stamp quilt along


Finished This Week


Mom's Crazy Late Christmas Gift--DONE!!!  But still no photos!  :(  This is the second time that I forgot to take pictures after I gave a gift to a family member in Green Bay.  I just can't drive back three hours for a photo...


growth chartHenry's Growth Chart--I finally finished this and hung it in his room today.  The pattern is from Stitch Magazine, Spring 2010.


Stats:
New Projects: 1
Finished Projects: 2
Bee Blocks:  3

Total Works in Progress (current and old): fifteen!!  I really need to pare down this list of WIP's.  If only to make these WIP Wednesday posts a lot simpler.

13 comments:

Lee said...

The pieced names are so cute. And I love your rainbow hexies! Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

Leanne said...

I love that quilt back!!! Everything else is looking great too!

Ruth said...

I love the pieced names too. And that singer - I have amost the exact same model, picked up from a charity shop. They're beautiful, aren't they?

Kylie Lloyd said...

I love your hexies. I also like the growth chart

kristastitched said...

jeez. overachiever! haha, there's so much i don't know where to start! love the hexies, love the i spy, LOVE the cocorico plans! also dig the postage stamp qal, those prints always make me think vintage sheets, i may have to get some of that line :D

fallingforpieces said...

That is a fantastic back! Really, it will just be a double sided quilt. I love it.

CityHouseStudio said...

Oh my goodness, you have so many beautiful projects to look at! This was my favorite WIP post ever -- everything is gorgeous!!!!

Rebecca Lynne said...

That I Spy quilt is adorable! What a great quilt for a baby/child. Awesome colors. Thank you for sharing your WIPs.

Rebecca Lynne said...

btw - I loved this post so much I am going to follow you now. ;) Love finding someone new to enjoy crafting with!

Marie/Underground Crafter said...

Love the tiny houses, even as they languish :).

amandajean said...

good luck with your WIP's! i wish i had some tips for you, but i need some myself! at the beginning of August I thought about posting one WIP a day and it would get me through the entire month if i posted most days. sheesh! i dug me quite a hole!

melissa said...

you are amazing.
love the finished growth chart!

Marci Girl said...

Everything looks beautiful! I love the growth chart...too cute!

Post a Comment

You are awesome! Thanks for leaving a comment :)