WIP Wednesday #6

A couple of months ago I started a new quilting bee with Lauree. We hand picked a dream team of women.  Each one has an amazing stash, crazy talent and lots of creativity, and the cocorico bee was born.  Lauree's month is September and she's requested kitchen couture blocks.


Here, again, is my sketch:

for Lauree


And here is 1/3 of it done!

start of Lauree's block

I have to admit that I'm a happy sewist today. :)



(pssst! I'm linking up to Lee's WIP Wednesday.
Go check it out and be amazed by all of the great projects out there.)

13 comments:

Becca said...

I love y'all's bee. Everything is so cute and creative, including your block right there. :)

SoSarahSews said...

I would be happy to! It's awesome sewing!!!!

Emma said...

Your selection for the bee is wonderful. I love your block theme and how you've brought it to life in fabric.

Lee said...

That's brilliant, I love it! Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

mainer said...

Very cute! And it looks easy!

melissa said...

did you hear that "wooshing" sound?

you just completely blew my mind!

Melinda said...

Totally awesome! Looks just like my Kitchen Aid!

Renate said...

I have to say, I wondered how you were going to do this... Now? Wow! That is A.ma.zing!!!

Anna said...

love this melinda, very cool!

Archie the wonder dog said...

Wow, that's amazing!

Pam - said...

Just popped over from Farbstoff (Brigitte's blog) for a visit and I'm sure glad I did! Your wire beater is wonderful. Lauree is a lucky gal!

Teje said...

Wow, that looks exiting!
I love also your hexagons and other beautiful blocks with lovely colours!

Jeannie said...

You are amazing!

Post a Comment

You are awesome! Thanks for leaving a comment :)