More bee blocks

I'm trying to get all of my November bee blocks done early because I've got some holiday swaps and then holiday gifts to get working on.  I just joined the do. Good Stitches Bee recently and this is my first month.  I'm in the Dream circle and we'll be making quilts for Project Night Night.  We'll aim for one girl and one boy quilt per month.  This month's theme is square-in-square blocks with boy blocks in navy, lime, aqua, white, yellow and gray and girl blocks in plum, teal, orange, gray, white and yellow.


November girl block


November girl block


I'm looking forward to seeing how these quilts come together.

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Fantastic blocks! I'm a fellow do.Good-er in my 3rd month of Faith Circle!

felicity said...

Fabulous!

Vanesa said...

I'm in the same circle with you! Love how these came out

jmday said...

Those are great!

melissa said...

gorgeous melinda.
you are blowing my mind with your color/fabric combos.

cmvs said...

oh how i love squares! fabulous!

Post a Comment

You are awesome! Thanks for leaving a comment :)