1. New blog design. I'm learning a lot from Pugly Pixel.
2. I've received some lovely ornaments from Heather, Leila and Wendy in the Trim the Tree Ornament Swap
3. When I'm not working on other sewing projects, I'm still working on matching fabrics and cutting pieces for my Farmer's Wife Quilt Along blocks. I have nearly 40 blocks prepped here.
4. I'm making lots of wool felt acorns. Two for this ornament and 20+ for some acorn garland. Just in time for next year's fall decoration. I'm always a few months behind or even more months ahead...
5. We had a lovely Thanksgiving with just the three of us followed by some visits with dear friends. My parents were also visiting this weekend. During this season of gratitude, I've been thinking of how grateful I am for this space and for all of you. I hope your holidays (and holiday crafting) go smoothly and are filled with joy.