(Unofficial) WIP Wednesday #8

WIP Wednesday is hosted by Lee at Freshly Pieced, but the linky party is on holiday until January.  I still need this routine to keep me in line at this time of year. 

Last week I was astounded, yet again, that my WIP count is at fifteen!!

Then I finished these legwarmers
legwarmers


and this quilt for a friend's baby (full pictures and write up coming soon).
swimmy quilt is bound


And....then I added two more holiday crafting projects to the list.

One is a wood and glue and magnets contraption that I'm excited about, but it is a gift so I can't share right now.

The other is a renovation project on the dollhouse that my dad made me when I was a kid.  I'm updating the paint and flooring and Henry will receive it under the tree this Christmas....and I have no pictures to share.


Sooooooo, take away two and add two....that means that my final project count is still at fifteen.
There isn't much time before the new year.  Do you think it is possible to reach nine WIP's?  Please tell me it is possible.  Pretty please?

7 comments:

melissa said...

oh i love that you're redoing your childhood dollhouse for henry.
i think that's the sweetest thing i've heard in quite some time! can't wait for photos.

Debbie said...

You're like me - needing w.i.p. Wednesday to keep us straight!! love the quilting you did on the baby quilt - fits the fabric so well!

Archie the wonder dog said...

I'm with Melissa - photos please! I'm also intrigued by the wood/glue/magnets contraption! Do you have six small WIPs you can tackle before January?!!

Rebecca said...

Super cute leg warmers! Looove that quilt too! Can't wait to see more pics.

Cassie said...

You can do it! You can do it! I'm sure you can get your wips down to 9 :) Good luck getting everything done!!

Freddie said...

Love the quilt. Good luck getting the WIP count down.

amandajean said...

i hope you made more headway on your list than i did on mine. i keep adding as i take away, too. how on earth do you stop doing that??? I'd really like to know... :)

Post a Comment

You are awesome! Thanks for leaving a comment :)