My Precious, again.

I swear that I'm not trying to be obnoxious with repetitious pictures of my Farmer's Wife quilt.  But, it is the project that is on my mind all of the time lately.

First half of FW, backlit

Kelly of kelbysews is doing another My Precious link up and I wanted to link to updated photos of my most precious project.  Also, I have a thing for backlit quilt top photos.  I love how they look like stained glass.

First half of FW, backlit

These pictures include three of my recently remade blocks, too.  I'll do a specific post later with a few blocks to give away.   But you get a sneak peek now. 

First half of FW, backlit

Thank you for your patience as I near completion of the biggest quilt project I've ever done.

10 comments:

Jilly said...

You should be proud - that is a beautiful quilt and you've done some amazing piecing. Can't wait to see how you quilt it.

Linda C said...

I love the set that you have used on the blocks!

Debbie said...

oh it's worth showing off for sure!

melissa said...

i don't think i'll ever tire of seeing your fwq! it's so amazingly absolutely gorgeous, you most definitely deserve to toot your own horn as much as you want to!

Toni said...

Do not apologize for showing this thing off! It is so fabulous!!

Claudia said...

It's going to be spectacular! I look forward to seeing more pics of your quilt. I just started working on the sashing of my FWQ, and now it's exciting to finally be able to admire all of our hard work.

Prof. S (the enchanted bobbin) said...

It's looking GORGEOUS, Melinda. And the photos are anything but gratuitous....

felicity said...

I never get tired of your Farmer's Wife project. I am a sucker for the backlit photo too - so so gorgeous.

Ramona said...

Such pretty blocks. You're right about the backlight making it look like stained glass. Just love that blue tulip shining through.

Freddie said...

I love it. It's gorgeous.

Post a Comment

You are awesome! Thanks for leaving a comment :)